Hillview is a trading name of Wiltshire Consulting International Limited (‘WCI’). Registered in England & Wales: 05129336.
Welcome to www.hillview.it
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third-parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, or errors, fully permitted by the law. Your use of any information, or materials, posted on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to: the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the site and its pages. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website, or material or images contained within it, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the organisations or their websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Our Cookies Policy
We use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the website, or which may be used by third parties through our websites. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and the following information explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don’t want to have them on your device.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
How long are cookies stored for?
Persistent cookies: these remain on a user’s device for the period specified in the Cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular Cookie.
Session cookies: these allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your user experience. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu
Cookies used on WCI’s website
A list of all the cookies used on our website, by category, is set out below:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
- Performance cookies: These collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. They collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages they go to the most often, and if they get error messages from the webpages they visit. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these Cookies collect is aggregated and therefore remains anonymous. It is only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies: These remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the website to remember choices (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal, features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of any webpages that you are able to customise. The information these cookies collect does not enable the tracking of your browsing activity on other websites.
- Third-party cookies: These allow third-parties to track the success of their application or customise the application for you. (For example, a software provider.) Because of how cookies work we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used on our site. Please note, you might be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the setting of these cookies, so please check those websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
This document was approved by WCI’s management on 25 May 2018.